Wireless Studio Flash K Series With TTL Flash For Nikon And Canon, For Portrait Photography
We supply K8 TTL.M(800ws) E-TTL and i-TTL flash 2 in 1 wireless studio flash with HSS function and built-in battery. It is the best wireless studio flash for portrait photography. We are a professional photographic equipment manufacturer with more than 10 years’ experience, covering 100 countries and areas in the world, with over 300 long term partners from different countries.
1.Product introduction of the K8TTL.M(800ws) wireless studio flash with TTL flash for Nikon and Canon
The 800Ws strobes with Bowens S-type mount and feature auto sensing / switching Canon and Nikon TTL radio slave modes. they will form part of a full range of NiceFoto TTL.M cordless and AC powered strobes to be controlled through the new multi group Nicefoto TX-C02 and TX-N02 transmitter units.The K6 and K8 also feature very fast full power recycle times at just 1.8 and 2.3 seconds respectively.
In situations when the full weight of an all in one battery powered strobe may be too heavy or unstable, the K6 / K8 can divide into separate strobe and remote battery pack.
Two batteries joined together will provide around a healthy 1000 / 820 full power shots with the 800Ws strobes respectively.
The strobe body and battery pack twist apart, similar to removing a DSLR camera lens. And an adapter cord can then be mounted in between.
Product Feature and Application of the K8TTL.M(800ws) wireless studio flash with TTL flash for Nikon and Canon
* Canon and Nikon TTL and HSS Compatibility.
* Built in (Removable) 14.8V-6600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
* Up to 410 times Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
* Optional AC Power Adapter Available
* Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi / FP
* HSS to 1/8000th
* Second Curtain Sync (Nikon Only)
* FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
* FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
* Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
* FP – Short Duration Flash Mode for Freezing Action
NiceFoto TTL.M 2.4GHz Radio System & TX-C02 / TC-N02 Transmitters Canon and Nikon Radio Slave Mode (Auto Sensing)
* Range – to 100m
* 3 Groups – A / B / C
* 15 Channels
* 100 ID’s
* S1 Optic Slave Mode
* 0.1 – 2.5 Seconds Recycle Time
* Flash Duration – 1/800 – 1/20,000s (t0.5)
* Color Temperature 5500K +/- 200K
* Dot Matrix LCD Display
* Recycle Tone Indicator
* Overheat Protection
* 10W LED Modelling Light (Manually Adjustable)
* 3.5mm Sync Port
* USB Port for Firmware Update